Lots of people tell us they stick religiously to a skincare routine in the morning; but they are so exhausted when bedtime comes around that they just want to reach for the face wipes (don’t do it!)
Here are our top 5 little tips to help you stick to a nightly skincare routine and – most importantly - enjoy it! Your skin will love you for it too.
1. Make it easy! Face wipes are the easy option right? No! You can make a full skincare routine as easy as you can with some skincare organisation! Have all your products set out, a nice pretty jar of cotton pads, and face cloths stacked so everything is ready.
2. Personalise it! Make it something you can really look forward to. Relaxing music, little spritz of a relaxing scent like lavender, and make your space somewhere that makes you feel happy and positive.
3. It doesn't have to be last thing at night! Whenever you are ready to wind down - do your skincare routine then too! If you find you feel too tired to do your skincare routine right before bed, why not try getting into the routine of doing it when you get home. We won't judge you for having fresh skin, pyjamas and a messy bun at 6pm!
4. Track your progress! We do it with fitness, why not with your skincare too! Take a photo in the same light after doing your skincare routine every night and watch your skin improve - and watch your skincare products working and see how worthwhile it is to stick to your skincare routine!
5. Experiment! Don’t just buy the latest on-trend products and the ones with the prettiest packaging, you have to find the right products for you. Experiment with products, research skincare ingredients, and find out what you LOVE using and what works for your skin.
We hope you enjoyed reading our tips! Let us know if you found them useful, and share your nightly skin routines! Tag us on Instagram @aquamarinabeauty_ to be featured! x